Tuesday, July 16, 2013

La Playa (aka: The Beach) & Life in Spain

We spent quite a bit of time at the beach and oh.my.goodness ... it was heavenly. I probably would have been 100% content if we had spent ALL of our time in Spain at the beach. It was so relaxing. The water was perfect. There was hardly ever anyone there ... it was a perfect addition to our vacation. 



They spent a lot of time walking up and down the beach, skipping rocks ... 




I could definitely get used to this! And as I sit here, writing this post, and it's cloudy and in the 60s outside ... I'm really missing this view!




Swimming in the Mediterranean Sea! Brad and I were like a couple of youngin's riding the waves! It was a blast being out there with Brad. Kason even joined us for a little while - I was proud of him.




Building huge castles are a must at the beach ... 


On the last day at the beach, I got a 45 minute massage (ON the beach!!!). The massage + the cool breeze + the sound of the ocean = quite possibly the best massage experience ever. It was heavenly! It was definitely hard to come home from this vacation. 

We spent a little bit of time at the pool but, definitely not as much as at the beach ... 


And sometimes ... we even ate breakfast on the balcony. Seriously, can I go back to Spain already? 



 This vacation was the BEST way to spend a week right before a deployment. I definitely would suggest it to anyone and everyone ... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh brother...more Spain awesomeness! I don't know if I can handle it! You guys just make everything look fun. You are travel pros!

    ReplyDelete