Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding Pictures

I absolutely *loved* our wedding photographer. She is the cousin of some friend's of mine in Arizona. She was amazing. She was the exact photographer and style I wanted. 


Here are some of my favorite shots from the temple ... it's hard narrowing it down to just these few!





Isn't he such a little stud!?


We were so blessed to have an amazing outpouring of love and support on our wedding day! 



These girls are amazing. I miss them!


And this girl? She is one in a million. It's as if the Lord knew I needed a sister and then, he gave me Kristin. I love her. 


And I absolutely loved my bouquet. It was perfect!




I love my mister. 




I want to get married again. To the same man. Over and over and over again ... our day was absolutely perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment