Saturday, August 24, 2013

London at Night

Finally, I am finishing up London. It's been almost two months since we've been there!! Friday night after we did Harry Potter World, we went back to the apartment, get Kason into bed and the Brad and I headed out for a little night on the town! 

We headed for Trafalgar Square first: 









We sat on the statue in the middle and just people watched for a bit and enjoyed each others company. Brad took a little cat-nap...




Then we walked over to Big Ben & The London Eye so we could see them all lit-up. I love cities at night and London was especially fun. But, there were some weirdos out so we didn't hang out long. 




Then we headed back to the apartment! We had to get up super early the next morning to get to the airport in time (we didn't want a repeat of our last London trip!). The rest of our time while my mom was visiting was spent hanging around our town, we made a trip up to Poland for pottery shopping and we hit up Prague for a few hours. Other then that, we really didn't do too much with them (they did a couple thing on their own). It was fun to have family visit!! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your London night shots! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you have a blog! Gonna take me awhile to go through it all and see what kind of adventures you've been on - I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete