Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Morning in London

Friday Morning we headed our own direction in London while my mom and aunt did their own thing. First, we saw the London Bridge (Tower Bridge?): 



Then we found some really yummy cookies that Mary Anne told us about and let me tell ya -- they were delicious. I want to say it was right outside the South Kensington tube stop, if you're ever in London - get some. So worth it. I can't remember what flavors we got but, I'm pretty sure I got double chocolate. Mmmmm....

(Kason photo-bombed me ... had no clue he was there!) 


Enjoying his "Ben Cookie" 


Next up, we walked over to the Natural History Museum. Most of the museums in London are FREE. 100% Free. It was so great and because we only had 45 minutes to enjoy the museum, I had absolutely no shame in taking advantage of the freeness. We asked Kason what ONE area he wanted to go see and he chose the dinosaurs. So ... we headed, to the very back corner of the museum (of course ... since we were on a time crunch and all). 

Another photo-bomb ... what is it with these boys!? 




We waited in a really long, slow moving line to see Mr. T.Rex himself. He moved and roared and that was about it. But, the line took so long to get through that we didn't get to enjoy anything else in the museum. After the T.Rex we headed off to our next adventure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment