Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday!

This little dude is 6 years old today ... it's crazy that he is already that old. 
He's such a fun kid. Full of life. He has a very compassionate attitude and is always wanting to help those he is with. He loves his friends and family and would play all day if we let him. Kason loves the gospel and church and is always asking us thought provoking questions about the gospel. He is absolutely fascinated with Joseph Smith. Kason's testimony is so strong, even at age 6! Kason is already reading easy books and can sound out pretty much any word in front of him. He's so smart - I love it! 
He is a wonderful little guy and we love him so much - I feel SO blessed to be able to be his mom! 


I will post more about his birthday, day later but for now ... here's a little look inside the mind of the little man: 

Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Sport: Basketball
Favorite Show: Brave
Favorite Thing at School: Play with my friends 
If you could go on a airplane anywhere, where would you go: To Paris
Favorite Color: Red
When You grow up, what are you going to be: A Scientist
Favorite Song: Gangum Style
Favorite Book: Rise of the Guardians
Favorite Scripture Story: The Lamanites
Three words that describe you: Crazy. Smart. Fun.
When you were little, you used to: Pee on the Carpet
Favorite time of year: Christmas
Favorite Snack: Ice Cream
Yuckiest Food: Macaroni Salad
My Best Friend at School: Ethan
My other Friends at School: Ryan, Jaden, Bria
My Best Friend at Church: Karissa
My other Friends at Church: Chloe, Grace, Cooper
Places I want to Go: Paris, France, Scotland
People I Miss: Camden & Ethan, Kambree & Brook, 
Favorite Animal: Puppy!
Teacher: Ms. Stansbury

Happy Birthday, Buddy!!! 

1 comment:

  1. you don't really know me but I came across your blog and I love your red necklace with the chunky beads! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete