Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Colmar, France {April 2014}

I love the Alsace region of France. It's so charming and quaint and well...downright adorable. I could live there and never look back! While we were in Colmar, we stumbled upon their Easter Market. I'm wishing I had bought some of their decorated eggs..."should've, would've, could've" ... am I right?

(hindsight is totally 20/20...now that we've been back in the states for 9 months I have soooo many of those "I wish I would have" thoughts. *sigh*) 

It was all adorable, nonetheless. 










We stopped for lunch in the main square and it took for-ev-er ... not to mention it tasted like frozen pizza. Bleh. Thank heavens for beautiful backdrops to lift our spirits!! 


{side note: almost every time one of use would wear BYU shirts, while traveling, we would run into fellow Mormons. It happened while in Colmar and we chatted with a family from Utah for a bit. One of my favorite things!}

See? Orangia! (It's France's version of Fanta...)



After lunch we wandered and found Colmar's 'Little Venice'...






Lastly, we had to enjoy some French Delicacies. Naturally! 





So long, France! 

No comments:

Post a Comment