Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tough Mudder

Back in July, Brad ran a Tough Mudder with his platoon. The race is something like 12 miles and then has obstacles every miles. (It's been awhile, I don't remember the specifics) Brad loved it though - I told him it solidified his "meat head" status ;) (jk, I don' really think my husband is a meat head but, I did think the Tough Mudder was a meat head convention...)

Moving on ... 

Not all of his platoon ran the race but, here are the guys that did (I'm not even going to try naming all of them)



Do you like their camo daisy-dukes? Nice, huh? 

The obstacles were so spread out Kason and I only made it to see a couple of them ...



This was the obstacle I was most excited about - Electro-shock therapy! I guess it's not as bad as it sounds but, it was the final obstacle and all the guys made it to the end! 



There were a couple other groups from our Squadron that also ran in the Tough Mudder - this is mostly everyone that was there:


I love this guy - missing him like crazy but, love looking back on these moments and remembering the memories we have been able to make and looking forward to the many memories we still get to make! He's a good man - so glad I get to stand by his side for eternity. 

1 comment: